Recognition of diploma


If you obtained your diploma in the EU country and want to practice your profession in another EU country, this tool will help you to find all the necessary information. If you obtained your diploma outside the EU, you must first obtain its recognition in the EU country.

Regulated professions database:

The list of contact points is available on Professional Qualifications Europa website at the following address:

Information about license to practice a profession (in Polish language):

Okręgowa Izba Lekarska w Gdańsku – informacje na temat prawa wykonywania zawodu (także dla osób spoza UE).

Okręgowa Izba Pielęgniarek i Położnych w Gdańsku – informacje o prawie wykonywania zawodu (w tym przez osoby będące obywatelami państwa członkowskiego UE).