The MUG student campus is situated on Dębowa Street, within walking distance from the main building – Collegium Biomedicum and the Main Library and other University buildings. Such a location helps students to arrive punctually at their classes. At the same time, the campus is located outside the busy and noisy city centre of Gdańsk.
The campus consists of four dormitories for 1000 students. Here are located the offices of the MUG Student Government and other student organisations as well as a large room available for meetings and training. All the dormitories are connected to the Internet. After their hard work, students may relax in the new Sport Centre.
On the day of arrival you should go to Student’s House no. 4, where the reception desk of the Hotel Center is located. There you can pay for room and receive a hotel personal card entitling to collect the key to the room.
Services and practical information:
- Booking department 24/24 H service
- Check-in from 12 AM – Check out up to 9 AM (next day)
- TV with wide selection of channels TV room/lobby ground floor in the Student Houses
- Disabled-friendly rooms
- Sanitary block with kitchen
- Automatic washing machine & place to dry the laundry or/an electric dryer in each hallway
- Standard room includes: couches, table, chairs, bedside tables, wardrobe, books shelves, bedside lamps, mirror, washbasin
- WIFI/Internet Access
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Reception is open 24 hours a day
- Early check-in/Late check-out & Online check-in services
- Student campus map
- Hotel tariff (winter time – 01.10.2018 till 30.06.2019)