The title of Ambassador may be given to a person who:
- graduated from the Medical University of Gdańsk,
- is not an employee of the Medical University of Gdańsk,
- achieved success in science, culture, art, politics and other areas and agreed to publish his/her image on promotional materials of the University,
- actively promotes the Medical University of Gdańsk in their daily work.
- Wojciech Kuźmierkiewicz, Ph.D. – president of the Polpharma Scientific Foundation and a graduate of the Faculty of Pharmacy (1968)
- Joanna Drewla – general manager of Servier Poland and a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine