The Department of Sports and Physical Education organizes compulsory physical activities for students of all the faculties of the Medical University of Gdańsk (MUG). The Department offers the following facilities:
- gymnasiums for team sports (basketball, volleyball, unihockey, football and futsal),
- aerobics halls with mirrors, wall bars and good amplification,
- full-sized football field with a track,
- two gyms,
- four locker rooms with showers.
All the physical exercises, except for swimming, take place at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Gdańsk on 107 Hallera Street.
In addition to this, all sport lovers are invited to participate in extra activities within the different sports sections. The members of The University Sports Association take part in games within the Intercollegiate League (Liga Międzyuczelniana) of the Tri-city’s colleges. The Medical University in Gdańsk has its own representation in the following sports disciplines:
- sport aerobics,
- female and male volleyball,
- female and male basketball,
- judo for males and females,
- swimming for males and females,