Cardiology Update London 2019 is a prestigious postgraduate course aimed at summarizing the latest practical knowledge about the diagnosis and treatment of cardiological patients.
The course is conducted under the auspices of the European Society of Cardiology and the Royal Society of Medicine. World-renowned scientists, including the most prominent minds from Mayo Clinic, Boston and Oxford will give their lectures.
- prof. Thomas F. Luscher, MD, FRPC, FESC, editor-in-chief of the European Heart Journal (Switzerland)
- prof. Kim Fox, MD, FRCP, FESC, (United Kingdom)
- prof. Peter Libby, FACC (United States)
- Dr Richard Grocott-Mason, MD, FRCP (United Kingdom)
- Dr Ruth Amstein, FESC, director of ZHH (Switzerland)
- Dr. Bernard J. Gersh, FACC (United States)
More information and registration at: “https://www.zhh.ch/en/events/cardiology-update-london-2019”: https://www.zhh.ch/en/events/cardiology-update-london-2019>